New uploads to Unsung Composers

Started by evegoetz13, Sunday 15 March 2015, 22:17

Previous topic - Next topic

evegoetz13

Hi,

I just joined Unsung Composers. I already own CD'S for many of composers and their works that are already listed on your site. Is there any way I can tell which uploads have just recently been added to your list? I have already downloaded to MP3 many of the works that I didn't already have [over 20 CD's]. The best work I recorded from Unsung Composers is the Wilhelm Berger Symphony #2! There really should be a "MUST HEAR" indicator on this work; two of my others agree with me that this is really a very fine piece of music!

Best Regards,
Norm Cooper

Gauk

The trouble is that what is "MUST HEAR" to one person is not necessarily the same to all.

Alan Howe

Hi Norm,

I think the best thing to do is to follow (or start) a thread in which your enthusiasm for a particular piece can be expressed. Here, for example, is an existing thread on Berger:
http://www.unsungcomposers.com/forum/index.php/topic,1726.msg51094.html#msg51094

sdtom

We do have new recordings and broadcasts and if you check that every other day or so you'll get a good idea of what is available. You may also start a thread of something you recently acquired as well. Search the name to make sure it isn't there. Alan is very good at what he does on this forum and I can be a help as far as Naxos as a distributor is concerned. By the way welcome to the forum.My eyes are constantly open to new material. My latest find is Graener.
Tom :)