Moór Symphony No.2 and PC2 in C minor

Started by Aramiarz, Thursday 07 July 2016, 17:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Aramiarz

Thank you dear Alan, Mr Miramontes Is working now, I hope very Soon give you news about the Moór's Serenade, work that let us get the cd

eschiss1

... now there's a pun- the Moór's serenade?

Anyhow, glad to hear. The serenade in F Op.16 is a lovely work.

Gareth Vaughan

I am very happy to hear that Mr Miramontes is back "on the podium". Please give him our warmest good wishes.

Sorry, Aramiarz, but where does the Serenade figure? I thought the CD was to contain the Kossuth Symphony and the 2nd piano concerto.

Alan Howe

I am sure that we are all glad to hear that Mr Miramontes is back doing what he does best!

Gareth Vaughan

Aramiarz

Dear friends, in January-february, We Have ready the parts of Concert-Ouverture, this piece will be together the Second symphony. This last ís ready, but We need funds to record the second piece. I can to promise send one Cd to whose support, moreover that his name appear in the acknowledgment in the Toccata Cd. Someone has ideas? Maybe by paypal transference.....

Alan Howe

So, the CD will come out on the Toccata label, not Sterling?

Aramiarz

It's correct, It will be in TOCCATA. please see:

https://toccataclassics.com/product/paul-juon-piano-music-v1/

Our first collaboration.

Other projects will be release in Sterling

Alan Howe

I see. I didn't realise that the pianist on the Juon CD is Mexican.

Aramiarz

The Juon Gesellschaft are charming with this Cd, in my opinion Is the better Juon's piano solo Cd available! Beautiful music! Moór too!

Gareth Vaughan

So have all plans to record Moor's 2nd Piano Concerto now been abandoned?

Aramiarz

The PC will be for one second volume, too we are working in the parts for Moor's Symphony dedicated to Volkmar Andrea.

Gareth Vaughan

As I still hope to hear some of of Moor's symphonies and the 2nd piano concerto before I "go hence and be no more seen", I wonder if there has been any progress on these projects. Do you have any news, Aramiarz?

Gareth Vaughan

I respectfully repeat my enquiry. Or should I assume that silence means this project has foundered?