Is this the right subforum for noting an error message

Started by eschiss1, Monday 12 February 2018, 14:20

Previous topic - Next topic

eschiss1

that has been thrown several times when I've tried to post/comment (usually comment)? I have unwisely not screencapped it yet - even though the error was last thrown a few minutes ago :( - but will do so the next time (or few times) it grabs a comment of mine. (It is usually sufficient for me to back-arrow - I have a very low browser-cache-maximum but it seems enough to save the comment on the preceding page - and then copy my comment to clipboard, try again and hope that the error doesn't occur again, which it sometimes doesn't- after checking that my comment hadn't actually gone through _anyway_ despite the error.) Will edit or comment in the error details unless this sort of thing is not the kind of Problem that this forum is about...?

Mark Thomas

I'm sorry Eric, but I'm not at all sure from your post what the problem is. A screen shot or description of what you are doing when the problem occurs would help...

eschiss1

working on it- sorry. hopefully I'm wasting your time and will never get this error again... :)