Polish Music

Started by Mark Thomas, Friday 22 July 2011, 18:51

Previous topic - Next topic

markniew

renewed link to uploads of some Polish music (inc. Bacewicz and Paciorkiewicz) is available in Downloads/Polish music of 11 Sep.

Dundonnell

JimL

That Gablenz PC is massive!  Any chance of getting the movement titles somewhere?

markniew

renewed links to all earlier uploaded pieces by Malawski are available in Downloads/Polish Music

markniew

also new link to the Piano cto by Zelenski is available

Alan Howe

Thanks for all your hard work, Marek.

markniew

continuation of my hard work  :) - renewed link to Quo vadis by Nowowiejski - also in the Downloads/Polish music

Dundonnell

Indeed :) :)

Thank you so very much for doing all this :)

JimL

Marek, you better check that link to the Zelenski PC.  I tried to download it twice, and when I tried to unzip it my computer informed me that the file was "invalid or corrupted"both times.  You may have to upload it again.

markniew

Once again I have renewed the link to PC by Zelenski

markniew

one more renewal -  Cello Symphony by Wilkomirski. Hard work, really. I wish I uploaded new things   :)

semloh

Quote from: markniew on Thursday 12 January 2012, 21:39
one more renewal -  Cello Symphony by Wilkomirski. Hard work, really. I wish I uploaded new things   :)

...but we love your for it, Marek!  :)

JimL

Quote from: markniew on Thursday 12 January 2012, 21:04
Once again I have renewed the link to PC by Zelenski
OK.  I'm going to try to download it again.  I'll let you know if it works this time.

Nope.  Same message when I try to open the downloaded file: "The Compressed (zipped) file is invalid or corrupted."

Dundonnell

The Zelenski Piano Concerto link worked for me :)

......BUT I cannot find the Wilkomirski renewed link. Where is it located please ???

JimL

Is it the same link?  On the first page?