how to make uploads available for long time

Started by markniew, Sunday 25 March 2012, 16:54

Previous topic - Next topic

markniew

perhaps some of you can find solution for that.
For two weeks I was on holidays and did not enter the unsung and also did not enter the mediafire. Two days ago it appeared that all files uploaded by me during recent monts/weeks dissapeared from mediafire (my files section) so all links given earlier are no longer available.
Do you know useful and good solution for that problem?

Mark Thomas

I was away for a month mid-February to mid-March and experienced no such problem. Do you pay for a Pro account? Maybe if you don't you exceeded the allowed bandwidth for downloads from free accounts?

albion

In order to properly curate the British and Irish section I decided that it was well worth paying £5 a month for a Pro account. This means that even if files aren't accessed they won't be deleted and it has the additional benefit of getting rid of those (expletive) annoying adverts.

;D

I've looked at other sharing services such as rapidshare but unless you have an account it is anything but rapid when it comes to downloading - 'dry', 'watch' and 'paint' are words that spring to mind...

:o

markniew

Thank you for your opinions. No, I do not pay for mediafire so that must be the reason. Must consider the question.