OT: Happy Christmas and Holiday Greetings Everyone

Started by Amphissa, Wednesday 25 December 2013, 05:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Amphissa

However you celebrate this holiday season, may the unsungs be sung throughout the holidays and in the new year.

Best wishes to you all.

semloh

Thanks, Amphissa!

Santa's sack will no doubt have contained lots of nice CDs that we will hear about as we head into 2014.

Thank you, Alan and Mark, for your tireless work in keeping UC a place we all enjoy visiting (spam? what spam?)

A happy Christmas season to everyone at UC.  :)

Mark Thomas

Thank you, Colin. Yes indeed, Happy Christmas, everyone!

Alan Howe

thalbergmad

Not a good Christmas for me as my newly imported banjo is having to stay in the workshop over the holiday period due to a small neck fracture.

On a more positive note, Santa has given me the complete Bax symphonies and a crate of John Smiths. Would seem to be a perfect match.

As an ex banker, I detest Christmas, but wish a happy one to all at the UC and a special thanks to our beloved mods who keep the spammers out and more importantly, keep the "modernists" out.

Luv

Thal

John H White

Many thanks Amphissa, Semloh, Alan, Mark and Thal for you kind greetings and a very Happy Christmas to everyone on this brilliant Forum keeping the Unsung Flag flying for yet another year.

JimL

And many happy returns to you all!  Being of the Hebraic faith (loosely) my holiday was over weeks ago, but the holiday spirit remains.

jerfilm

And from cold Minnesota, a very joyous Holiday Season to all.  We head out (finally) tomorrow morning and will be in the Coachella Valley on January 5.   Oh, bring on the sun......

Jerry

Jonathan

And a very merry Christmas from me too in Yorkshire!

chill319

Today has been 12 versions of "Rockin' Round the Christmas Tree" and "Blue Christmas" -- which is to say, a family day. But they've been heard through a new Bose system that will serve different musics later. Thank you, UC moderators and contributors for making 2013 a much richer experience than it would have been without this forum.

JimL

Quote from: jerfilm on Wednesday 25 December 2013, 23:00
And from cold Minnesota, a very joyous Holiday Season to all.  We head out (finally) tomorrow morning and will be in the Coachella Valley on January 5.   Oh, bring on the sun......

Jerry
We are going to have to find the time to hook up for an evening repast some time next year while you're out here, Jer.

Peter1953

Season Greetings and a most enjoyable and healthy New Year to all members from a sunny Christmas in the Netherlands (but without snow or ice).

LateRomantic75

A belated Merry Christmas and best New Years' wishes from me! :)