Rufinatscha Symphony No. 3 & 3 Konzertarien for download

Started by herrarte, Wednesday 06 May 2015, 00:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Thomas

New for download, yes, but the CD itself has been available for some time. See this thread. It'd be good if the Innsbruck Rufinatscha recordings were all available for download, though.

westham

For some of us, it would be good if any of the Innsbruck Rufinatscha recordings were available for download.  Emusic withdrew from the Australian market ages ago, and the other options that do sell here (eclassical, Classicsonline, Classical Shop) don't seem to have picked these up.  :-[

jerfilm

would love to order this, but I can't seem to figure out how to buy it at the "retail" price without signing up for a monthly membership.  I have an "account" with them, but that doesn't seem to do much.  Probably it's just me......

J

mikehopf

You can download this CD and others in the series by Netzer, Pembauer, Rufinatscha et al from Qobuz.

For a minimal subscription of c.  5 Euros per month, you can download almost anything from their extensive catalogue including labels such as Sterling, CPO, Musik Museum, Dutton ...

Best value in the world!

Ilja

Quotewould love to order this, but I can't seem to figure out how to buy it at the "retail" price without signing up for a monthly membership.  I have an "account" with them, but that doesn't seem to do much.  Probably it's just me......

There is a 7-day free trial that will allow you to download the recording for free. So long as you cancel immediately, there are no further costs.

sdtom

Product Details
Original Release Date: May 5, 2015
Release Date: May 5, 2015
Label: Musik Museum
Copyright: (C) 2015 Musik Museum
Total Length: 1:17:45
Genres:

The details on the Amazon page show May 5 as the release date. Is this a different recording?
Tom

westham

For those kind souls who proposed alternatives to emusic for this download - Amazon & Qobuz - they too are closed to Australian customers. 

I am yet to work out why I could buy a physical CD from Amazon UK (or US) but not the same recording as a download.

Alan Howe

QuoteIs this a different recording?
No. It's the release date that's different.

westham

Having bemoaned the unavailability of various download providers in Australia, I should correct myself and say that the Musik Museum label and this Rufinatscha is available from Classicsonline HD and through the Naxis Music Library for streaming (with the booklet provided).

mikehopf

Qobuz is certainly available in Australia... but maybe not to West Ham supporters?

westham

This thread isn't really the place for a discussion of what is and isn't available for download in various locations, so I apologise to the moderators for extending it, and will not do so again after this.

I think a window that comes up when I go to Qobuz saying "Welcome! Are you based in Australia? Qobuz is not available for your country." is fairly clear. 

Alan Howe