ebook: 20th century violin concertante

Started by violinconcerto, Sunday 31 August 2014, 21:18

Previous topic - Next topic

violinconcerto

Hello!

Maybe some of you remember my old online database about the compositions for violin concertante of the 20th century (which include of course romantic repertoire as well). That website was destroyed two years or so ago and I then started to make an ebook out of the data. This ebook is now ready! I would like to invite you to my new website mentioned below to download this new ebook. It is free of charge and in pdf-format. I would love to see the ebook spread around, so get your copy here:

www.tobias-broeker.de

I am looking forward to your comments, corrections, additions!

Best wishes,
Tobias

Alan Howe

Thank you very much indeed, Tobias, for offering this tremendous resource. I commend it to the attention of all our members.

Mark Thomas

What a labour of love. Well done, Tobias, great work!

eschiss1

minacciosa

Excellent! We are all grateful to you for this wonderful document.

minacciosa

Where is the "gathering point"? It would be great to be able to hear some of these works.

violinconcerto

Thank you all for your kind words! It means a lot to me!

This "violin gathering point" is of course my sweet home, because copyright restrictions doesn't allow me to make all the recordings and scores here publicly available. So the only chance to share the complete possibilities is to stop by. This offer especially aimed to violinists because - as you may read - one big goal is to promote unknown compositions and help to bring them on stage.

I know this may sound unsatisfying, but that is a legally correct way and I wanted to stay on solid ground.

Best,
Tobias

eschiss1

minacciosa

violinconcerto

The 2nd edition of my ebook about the compositions for violin concertante in the 20th century with nearly hundred newly listed compositions and hundreds of additional work information is now online. The ebook is again free of charge, so please get your copy and share the information! You can find my ebook at:

www.tobias-broeker.de

Thanks for looking!

Best,
Tobias

Alan Howe