Records International

Started by eschiss1, Monday 02 August 2010, 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic

eschiss1

Have noticed that the Dvarionas, Foerster quartets, the recent Sterling Raff, and some other recent recordings about which (for some of the recordings...) the question has arisen "where can I get these?" have appeared in Records International's August '10 Catalogue (which appears now on the first of the month, pardon horrible grammar please. I have no association with this company except for having used them to buy a few CDs. If this is considered spam, I apologize- and please delete of course...)
Eric

Mark Thomas

Jeff Joneikis at RI does a tremendous job for unsung enthusiasts, especially in North America, where postal charges for shipping CDs from Europe can be steep.

edurban

If it weren't for RI, I don't know where I would find, or even know about, many Latin American releases...

David

mbhaub

RI does indeed fill an important need: he gets hard-to-get disks early, prices are reasonable (or better!) and service is superb -- but then I live only100 mi from Tucson. Ordered my Raff, Rubinstein, Schmidt and others yesterday, and will probably have them in the player tomorrow!

Alan Howe

Jeff has certainly supplied me with some hard-to-get CDs. He does a heroic job.

jerfilm

Amen to all of the compliments about Jeff.  Have been buying unsungs for many years from RI.  I would encourage you to support him as he is one of the only consistent sources of such stuff in North America.

febnyc

Concur with all the plaudits for RI.  And, from reading his lovely tribute to Dr. Alan Krueck, on the Draeseke Society site, I see that Mr. Joneikis is a dog lover.  All the more reason to purchase from him!!