Le Roi Malgré Lui and The Wreckers - Online Videos from the ASO Archives

Started by Collrec, Saturday 01 August 2020, 00:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Collrec

Videos of Chabrier's "Le Roi Malgré Lui" and Smyth's "The Wreckers" are two recent online operas available from the ASO archives at former Bard Music Festivals. They both can be viewed at https://americansymphony.org/online/ by just scrolling down for each one. Also the one that I've been waiting for, the uncut Dvořák's "Dimitrij" from the 2017 Bard Festival, will soon be available according to the ASO publicity staff. I'll post it here when that happens.

Finally, as was previously done with "Demon" and "Oresteia", we need downloaded versions of the Chabrier and Smyth operas to be posted here.

Mark Thomas

QuoteFinally, as was previously done with "Demon" and "Oresteia", we need downloaded versions of the Chabrier and Smyth operas to be posted here.
A "please" and a "thank you" never go amiss.

Collrec

Sorry about that. I apologize in the way I said it. I should have said "Finally, as was previously done with "Demon" and "Oresteia", can someone please post  download versions of the Chabrier and Smyth operas here. Thank you in advance."

Mark Thomas

Mark Thomas

BerlinExpat

Many thanks, Mark. Much appreciated. I saw it in German many years ago and this will make up for not having had it in the original language. It's of several operas to belie the myth there is no British opera between Purcell and Britten