Chaconne by Frank Paul (2022)

Started by gprengel, Saturday 22 April 2023, 11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

gprengel

Frank Paul whom I know from a composers forum composed recently a chaconne for string quartet and piano. I was so touched by it that I did this orchestration - I think it is really great!

andremorgan

Top 2 Best Floor Mops To Keep Your Laminate Flooring Clean and Shining

It is very important to choose the right mop for your floor material. Keep in mind that one mop can't go well with all kinds of floors. Below are 2 brands of mops that are designed for laminate that you can buy.

1. BONA Premium Microfiber Mop: Great Support for Your Daily Cleaning

The first thing you will love about this mop is its lightweight design. They look thin and compact, but the premium aluminum poles are so durable that even a kid can try them. The second thing that can satisfy you is the extra-large mop head. It means that you can cover larger areas and mop much more quickly than ever before.

The third feature that everyone will love is the microfiber mop pads. Why do I say that? Because microfiber material is known for its great ability to lock away all the dirt, debris, hair, and common household allergens from your floors effectively and easily, Plus, they are reusable. After finishing cleaning, you just need to pull out the pad and throw it into the washer for the next mopping.

Trust me. It's worth every penny to invest in such a best mop for laminate floors as this.

2. Forspeeder Microfiber Spray Mop: A Powerful 2-in-1 Mop

My first impression of this mop was its modern and eye-catching design. The kit includes premium microfiber mop pads that are designed with blue and red nylon strips and provide excellent absorption, powerful scrubbing away stubborn dirt and stains, as well as deep cleaning ability. This Forspeeder can deal with all messes without requiring any of your efforts.

The package also includes 3 pads, so you'll always have one available for your next cleaning. Thanks to the velcro design, it is very easy for you to detach and replace the mop pads. The most important feature that makes it different from other brands is that you can add different kinds of cloth to the mop head as you like. You can use disposable cloth, old towels, or rags and attach them easily with the 4-hole design on the flat mop head. You just need to push the corners of the cloth into the holes to keep it in place, and then you can start to mop right away.

The second reason why you will choose this mop is the super-large water bottle. This 635-ml tank will allow you to clean through your house without pausing to refill it. You don't need to carry a heavy bucket around while cleaning, as is traditional. You can fill the tank with plain water, cleaning solution, or some drops of your favorite essential oil to clean your laminate.

Useful Reference: Best Mop For Laminate Floors - How To Never Pick The Wrong Mop Again

After all, BONA or FORSPEEDER will be your choice? You can find much useful information about mops and cleaning tips in the posts of Joseph French. You also can visit our fan page: https://www.facebook.com/bestmopforlaminatefloors/ to learn a lot of tips to keep your precious laminate durable and beautiful day after day.

Source: https://animatlab.com/User-Profile/userId/49049

eschiss1

Is Mr. Paul any relation to Frank Paul Lachner?

gprengel

Quote from: eschiss1 on Saturday 29 April 2023, 23:56Is Mr. Paul any relation to Frank Paul Lachner?
No, he is still alive - in Vancouver ;-)