MusicWeb International - extinct?

Started by Febct, Friday 29 September 2023, 00:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Hi All,
Yes, it is - normal service will be resumed soon.
Best regards
Jonathan (MusicWeb reviewer)

Alan Howe

Febct

Quote from: Alan Howe on Saturday 30 September 2023, 20:32Things seem to be back to normal now - with Acte Préalable CDs available from the new site:
http://www.musicweb-international.com/Acte_Prealable/Catalogue_Acte_Prealable_2022.htm

Thanks much for that update. It's appreciated.

My wallet might feel otherwise!

Alan Howe

Apologies. They've still got problems. This is the latest information:

Progress is being made on getting the archive site  fully functional. The simple URL musicweb-international.com is now working, but the other problems – missing header and menu and the search engine reports which go to Not Found messages – remain. We are optimistic that further progress towards fixing these will happen in the next day or so.

Febct

Many thanks, Alan, for the update.

On this past Saturday - not sure if before or during the site problems - I did order an Acte Préalable CD (Koczalski - Symphonic Works I) through their link.  Today Len Mullenger confirmed that he'd received and processed - so at least that worked.

Alan Howe

Febct

Quote from: eschiss1 on Friday 29 September 2023, 07:37"We have a passenger here at Gate 14 who does not know who he is. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14" (sorry, sorry...)

This "reply" was posted just after my opening this query into MusicWeb.  Perhaps its author would enlighten me as to the meaning of the analogy (or whatever it is). Thanks.

eschiss1

It was a response to John Boyer's post.
("Do you know who I am? Do you... know.. who.. I ... am?"
"Temporary amnesia @ Gate 14, ticketholder has lost his memory and needs assistance", replied the unflappable flight attendant.)

Febct

Quote from: eschiss1 on Monday 02 October 2023, 20:07It was a response to John Boyer's post.
("Do you know who I am? Do you... know.. who.. I ... am?"
"Temporary amnesia @ Gate 14, ticketholder has lost his memory and needs assistance", replied the unflappable flight attendant.)

Thanks - I guess I don't understand these interesting replies to my initial question.  Maybe I'm missing something.  ::)

Alan Howe

The MWI Archive is back up and running. All is back to normal.

Febct

Duly noted, thanks.

I guess that ticket holder was at the proper gate after all.   ;)

Alan Howe

Alan Howe