Joseph Lauber Symphonies Nos. 1 & 2

Started by Justin, Friday 13 November 2020, 04:10

Previous topic - Next topic

adcsound

Of course you know that making recordings is not free.
How can you imagine a small label with a small orchestra keep on recording new pieces if they don't get a little money from selling?

I hope serious listener 'll still buy CD or downloads to support unsung composers pieces...

terry martyn

I absolutely agree. YouTube can be a means of winnowing out the chaff, but I like to collect the CDs. I have purchased both the Lauber and the Walter directly from the recording company and I received a lovely handwritten thank-you note as well.

Justin

Justin

Fred, are you the one who did the mixing for the album?

adcsound

badams@nl.rogers.com

I wonder if anyone can advise me on this.  I Attempted to order this disc today directly from Schweizer Fonogramm but they seem not to recognize Canada as a valid shipping destination (!) (?).  Has anybody else encountered this and if so have you figured out a workaround?  Amazon has the downloadable version but I wanted to get my hands on a CD.  Thanks in advance!

adcsound

Dear Friends,

This CD and the other one are both nominated for the International Classical Music Awards 2022!
The third and final volume with symphonies 4&5 will be released early next year.

Fred.

semloh

Congratulations!  It's a significant achievement.  ;)