Krogulski Piano Octet op. 6

Started by Semi.Serio, Tuesday 07 July 2015, 22:48

Previous topic - Next topic

eschiss1

Mikehopf- just go to the bottom of the screen and click "Download". The rest is meant to encourage you to join the site as a pay member, advertising the various benefits of doing so; which you don't have to do with Mediafire either.  They may hide the download link in small print and at the bottom of the screen, but that's for relative values of "hide"... :)

Semi.Serio

I am glad the link now works. Commercial recording: I cannot imagine that Nelson Goerner learnt the piece only for a single concert, but I have no idea if a release is planned. Perhaps someone knows more? The series of the Chopin Institute could be a candidate for such a CD (hopefully with more Krogulski).
Best
SemiSerio

eschiss1

The only recording I seem to be able to find at all with any Krogulski comes from that source (even though it only has a Mazurek of his), so that makes sense... (there's a video of (part of?) his piano quartet op.2 on YouTube, though, I see... not sure of its source. And hrm, Shelley recorded his piano concerto, forgot about that? Sorry!... ah, not a commercial recording, though- from a festival...)

John Boyer