News:

BEFORE POSTING read our Guidelines.

Main Menu

Folder-Downloads

Started by britishcomposer, Saturday 02 July 2011, 22:32

Previous topic - Next topic

britishcomposer

Sorry for posting: this isn't a problem with Unsung Composers. I know that other users had similar problems. Perhaps someone can help?
I have tried to download several files from the download section at once (bulk-download). It worked e. g. with the British music folders but not with the Argentinian or the Sulek. I was asked to upgrade to MediaPro. Can you explain why this happens only with some, not with all folders? Unfortunately I was informed that the same annoying thing happens with the music in my own "The Tchaikovsky Experience".

Mark Thomas

This is MediaFire we're talking about? UC has no affiliation with MediaFire. Albion used it for his British Music download thread and I have adopted it as online storage for myself because it works well for me, but there's no reason why people posting downloads shouldn't use any of the myriad online storage solutions out there: Rapidshare, Filesonic, Depositfiles, Hotfile... Some are better than others and obviously you don't want one which restricts the number of downloads or which his built-in delays for downloaders who aren't signed up to the service, but otherwise it's your choice.

To get back to your question, I wonder if you can only download folders from MediaFire if the uploader has paid for the Pro service? I have paid for that and maybe Albion has too, I don't know. It's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head. It might be worth borrowing around in MediaFire's help files.

britishcomposer

Thanks, Mark! I had the same idea (uploader paid for Pro service.)
It's okay for me. Just a question.  ;)