Thank You to All

Started by Gooseguy, Wednesday 05 October 2011, 16:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooseguy

I cannot begin to express my appreciation for all the wonderful things that have been provided by this incredible community.  I thought I was fairly well acquainted with the corners of the classical, romantic and early 20th century repetoire, but have found to my great pleasure that there is so much more to discover.  Thank you again for all the music I never dreamed of hearing.

Alan Howe

I'm sure it's a sentiment we all share!

Dundonnell

I just counted up.

Before I recently joined this site my list of 'Missing Symphonies' (ie the symphonies I had not managed to obtain on cd or elsewhere) numbered 184.

It now numbers 121 :)  Sixty new symphonies in less than a month :) :)

kitmills

I've already mentioned it elsewhere, but will do so here as well:  this site is an incredible resource.  Ah, the upside of the Internet...

I'm afraid I have little to contribute, music-wise, unless I can include myself in the Unsung Composer category!  Oh well, I'll start by being incredibly thankful to those who do share, and hopefully I'll be able to do my bit down the road.

gasman

Aye Aye to all the above - A brilliant site -  I love this forum and check it regularly.......... :D

The only regret is that the only thing I've been able to contribute is a listening ear!