CDs of Thomas Schmidt-Kowalski for free, a service only for members

Started by Peter1953, Friday 11 September 2009, 20:26

Previous topic - Next topic

JimL

I still don't get how to do it.  I emailed him, but is that what I'm supposed to do?  Is there a link to PayPal that he's supposed to email me back, or what?

monafam

Quote from: JimL on Thursday 17 September 2009, 01:02
I still don't get how to do it.  I emailed him, but is that what I'm supposed to do?  Is there a link to PayPal that he's supposed to email me back, or what?

I think you have to be signed up with PayPal.  He provides you with his e-mail address, which is what you would send your money too in PayPal.   

I hope that helps!

Kevin Pearson

Quote from: JimL on Thursday 17 September 2009, 01:02

Jim - What I did was send Chris a private message through the board and he responded back within a day or so with what it would cost and gave me his email address to pay through Paypal. I submitted through Paypal and am just waiting for the CDs. However, Chris wrote that they were out of copies of the 3rd symphony and had to order more from Naxos. Thus it would be longer than they anticipated. No worries though. I'm just looking forward to hearing this music!  ;D

Kevin

febnyc

Today I received the CD (Cello Sonatas) from Christian Meyer - duly autographed in a friendly, personal, way, by the composer.  What a kindness this is! 

Now I have all the Naxos discs of Mr Schmidt-Kowalski's beautiful and uplifting music.  I'll treasure them all and take my pleasure in listening.

monafam

Quote from: febnyc on Wednesday 23 September 2009, 20:36
Today I received the CD (Cello Sonatas) from Christian Meyer - duly autographed in a friendly, personal, way, by the composer.  What a kindness this is! 

Now I have all the Naxos discs of Mr Schmidt-Kowalski's beautiful and uplifting music.  I'll treasure them all and take my pleasure in listening.

Great to hear!  Hopefully I'll be receiving mine soon......

monafam

Got my package today!  The kids are in bed and I can finally get to listen...can't wait!  Need to brush up on my German though (liner notes)!  :)   What an awesome, generous offer!