Request thread in the DL discussion....

Started by TerraEpon, Saturday 29 October 2011, 20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

TerraEpon

I was thinking, since a lot of people seem to toss requests, sometimes even vague ones, around the board, maybe there should be a dedicated thread. But I didn't want to start one myself for the sake of drawing attention to myself and have others thing me stepping out of line (considering the treading line that forum represents),
So I figure I'd toss the idea out, anyway.

semloh

Quote from: TerraEpon on Saturday 29 October 2011, 20:48
I was thinking, ...... maybe there should be a dedicated thread..... for requests

Sounds like a good idea to me  ;)

Mark Thomas

I don't mind setting up another board - Download Requests - but what's wrong with posting them in Downloads Discussion?

britishcomposer

There are newcomers to this site almost every day. They may have something to contribute but they don't know that there are actually requests for it because the requests are buried in some long forgotten thread in the discussions board or in the composers board or wherever! ;)
A special request board offers a better chance to keep those requests alive I think! :D

Mark Thomas

A fair enough point. I'll add it. It costs nothing....

Arbuckle

And I will start with:

Josef Labor: Piano concerto for the left hand, ever been recorded?, or any orchestral music by him. Thanks!

TerraEpon

Heh, I figured just a thread would work....but I guess the board works too.

Mark Thomas