Samuel Coleridge-Taylor: Little Songs for Little Folks - help needed

Started by Lionel Harrsion, Sunday 20 November 2011, 15:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionel Harrsion

A music educator of my acquaintance is trying, unsuccessfully so far, to locate a copy of these songs -- does any colleague have a copy that might be scanned or photocopied?  I know there's a copy in the British Library but the cost of copying and postage would be prohibitive for her.  Thanks, everyone.

Gareth Vaughan

COPAC shows two copies in BL. One of these may be borrowable. I suggest trying a request on Inter-Library loan. Where the BL has multiple copies of the same work it is often the case that one is made available for borrowing via Inter-Library loan.

Lionel Harrsion

Quote from: Gareth Vaughan on Sunday 20 November 2011, 17:56
COPAC shows two copies in BL. One of these may be borrowable. I suggest trying a request on Inter-Library loan. Where the BL has multiple copies of the same work it is often the case that one is made available for borrowing via Inter-Library loan.
Gareth, that's very helpful -- thanks.

calico

Yes, the first of these has a shelf mark of mH00/9775 DSC

The DSC shows it's part of the British Library Lending Division at Boston Spa - your local library should be able to borrow if for you.

albion

Quote from: calico on Monday 21 November 2011, 22:03The DSC shows it's part of the British Library Lending Division at Boston Spa - your local library should be able to borrow if for you.

Let's hope it's not in the asbestos-contaminated room(s).

:)

calico

Quote from: Albion on Monday 21 November 2011, 22:34

Let's hope it's not in the asbestos-contaminated room(s).

:)

oops! forgot about that - fingers crossed  ::)

Lionel Harrsion