Download issues today - 2nd Dec 2011?

Started by gasman, Friday 02 December 2011, 12:15

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman

Is it just me or are there issues with downloading today?

I've never experienced any issues before with this site. After initial problems I left it for an hour or so and tried again - nothing seems to be downloading (tried it on British, Irish & Dutch download sections before giving up! :(

albion

No - I've drawn a blank as well. Hopefully whatever problem it is will rectify itself before too long.

::)

jerfilm

The site is definitely having some kind of problems.  It came up once and I thought "aha" and then after about 10 seconds, the screen went white and that was the last of it......

Jerry

Mark Thomas

By problems with downloading, you mean downloading files uploaded to MediaFire? Yes, I can't connect either irritatingly. I'm having no problems accessing UC itself...

jerfilm

Except for that one instance, I just get the error message that it can't access the website.  You know - you probably typed the wrong web address, etc......that message......

Jerry

Mark Thomas

I've just clicked on Ilja's link to download Büttner's First and it's worked, but the download is very slow. Maybe the problems are partially over?

Dundonnell

I have just downloaded all four of the Badings symphonies which went up on Mediafire some hours ago and the downloads went smoothly and quickly; so the Mediafire problems do now seem to be sorted successfully :)

jerfilm

9 AM Central Standard Time - yes, back working as usual.

Jerry