CD Bargain Basement for UK members

Started by John H White, Monday 20 February 2012, 21:14

Previous topic - Next topic

John H White

MDT records are currently offering quite a large number of Marco Polo and Naxos CDs at the knock down price of  £2.75 each in their sale. If you order £50 worth you get free postage and packing. For details go to www.mdt.co.uk.
    By the way, I don't hold shares in the above company or in Naxos!

petershott@btinternet.com

Thanks John. I'm sure we all hold you in high regard as an honourable and entirely disinterested party!

I much appreciate a member of the forum flashing around a quick message that might well be of real benefit to others. I've done it myself with, e.g. a dazzlingly attractive offer of Duttons from that place in whose physical store (or what is left of it) I'd be embarrassed to be seen, namely, HMV.

Provided people don't start saying things like 'Hey, fellows buy your motor car at ABC Garage (that one down a back street under the railway bridge)' I welcome postings such as yours and - entirely my own view - appreciate snippets of information about the outside world.

Peter1953

Yes, thank you John. Also a bargain for members from the Continent (p&p is very modest).

John H White

Many thanks gentlemen. By the way, I reckon one of the biggest bargains on offer this time is Franz Lachner's massive 5th Symphony on Marco Polo. I can remember a few years back, before it was re-issued, somebody asking around £50 for a second hand copy! :)