Voříšek downloads

Started by Mark Thomas, Friday 14 September 2012, 15:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Thomas

Thanks very much Semi. Serio for the Voříšek download links. However, Leea25 writes:
QuoteApolgies if this request is in the wrong place. I don't normally have a problem with Rapidshare, or any other download site, but I have been unable to download either of the Vorisek files kindly posted. They download extremely slowly and then fail during download. Would anyone be kind enough to upload them to mediafire or similar, please?
The problem seems to be not Rapidshare but the fact that the first two downloads - the Variazioni di bravura and the Grand Rondeau - are WAV files and so are very large: 150MB and 170MB. The latest download, the Grand Rondeau Espagnol, is a much smaller mp3 file and downloads quickly and with no problem. Maybe Semi. Serio would consider reposting the earlier files as mp3s, but that's up to him.

Semi.Serio

The mp3 links have been added.
Best
SemiSerio

Mark Thomas

Alan Howe

That's very kind of you, thanks!

Leea25

Thank you all! I shall try downloading them again. :)

Lee

EarlyRomantic

Semi.Serio, Thank you so much! I especially like the Rondo Espagnole! I dream of more unknown Vorisek being  performed or recorded-what an Early Romantic titan! I was unable to obtain the Masarnau uploads, and was very excited by them. I know you didn't offer them, but could they be converted to, say, mediafire, which I usually don't have difficulty with? We may not have the former abundance, but we  more than compensate by the originality of the esoteric uploads that have been offered since  our site was reconstructed!