News:

BEFORE POSTING read our Guidelines.

Main Menu

Started by giles.enders, Friday 03 September 2010, 13:04

Previous topic - Next topic

giles.enders

I think it would be a good idea if there were some indication of where people are based. I am in London and it is easy for me to assume that people have live classical music, research facilities and music colleges within easy travel. 

Giles.Enders

Mark Thomas

When members join the Forum, they have the option of filling in their location as part of the Profile they set up. A location can be added at any time by clicking on "Profile" in the menu and then on "Modify Profile" in the sub-menu on the next screen. It's not mandatory, of course.

vandermolen

I live in East Sussex, UK- easy access to London from here.

jerfilm

I live in Southern Minnesota, USA about 70 miles from Orchestra Hall and the Minnesota Orchestra. 

I checked some profiles the other day becuz I was curious where some of you reside and found that almost no one apparently wants to tell (or, Heaven forbid, admit their age......._

Jonathan

I'm in Yorkshire and have just amended my profile accordingly!  :)

JimL

Sorry.  I moved from Torrance to WeHo over a year ago, and never changed my profile.  Done today.

Pengelli

I'm keeping mum,in case that man on that other message board who seem to get homicidal at the mention of Robert Simpson, pops up here. (Wales).