Does anyone know where albion’s archive uploads had gone?

Started by tuatara442442, Thursday 11 January 2024, 01:46

Previous topic - Next topic

tuatara442442

I'm fairly new to here. Yesterday I was searching for some Dunhill rarities and came across albion mentioning his Elegiac Variations upload alongside other curiosities. But I didn't find any of his posts in the archive download section.

A search results seems to suggested that he has gone somewhere else and moved the archive there, but can anybody tell me where can I find him or his archive uploads?

tuatara442442

By the way, had anyone saved the midi rendering of Draeseke's Frithjof and Academic Festival Overture long ago? I usually don't care for midi renderings but I'm curious. It seems that only Feenzauber survived from that project.

Mark Thomas

As regards the collection of British Music recordings maintained by our former member Albion, they were removed from UC by him in 2012 and transferred to the Art Music Forum where they were accessible by members there. However, I understand that the AMF has gone through some changes recently and I don't know whether his collection is publicly available any more. Friends who are also members of AMF may be able to help you.

tuatara442442

I was directed by other members here to albion's own forum music for everyone and made a little search there. It seems that he would issue a link to the Archive when requested by a member.

Alan Howe

Just a quick reminder, if I may. There's no need to quote the previous post when making a reply. The quote facility is best used to refer to a point made further back in the thread or something  specific to which you might want to refer that otherwise wouldn't be clear.

Thanks.