Hungarian composers

Started by Amphissa, Sunday 25 September 2011, 15:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Dundonnell

I am sorry to be a nuisance yet again, Elroel, but I think there may be a mistake with the link for the Sarai Symphony ??? It does not direct to Mediafire.

Could you re-check please :)

fr8nks

Quote from: Dundonnell on Wednesday 23 May 2012, 00:54
I am sorry to be a nuisance yet again, Elroel, but I think there may be a mistake with the link for the Sarai Symphony ??? It does not direct to Mediafire.

Could you re-check please :)

If you copy the entire link and paste it will work. :)

Dundonnell

Thank you for that advice :)

It does ;D

JimL

Just a reminder: all you need to do is highlight the link and hit the second icon from the left on the middle row to insert the hyperlink.

Mark Thomas

I've added in the Downloads board five late works by Karl Goldmark: The Overtures Merlin, Sappho, Ein Wintermärchen and Aus Jugendtagen together with a Ballade for Violin & Orchestra.

rbert12

About Ranki
QuoteSomeone at another blog posted one of his works titled simply "1512", but offered no explanation about this curious title. Is it a significant date in Hungary?
I had the same problem, but  this work could be 1514, fantasy for piano and orchestra from 1962, based on woodcuts of Derkovits (according New Grove). Checking Wikipedia, 1514 is the year of a peasant revolt in Hungary.